Tindora nu shaak
Ready In :
- 2 cups tindora (gherkins) – sliced thin
- 2 tbsp jaggery grated (optional)
- 2 tbsp oil
- salt to taste
- 1 tsp ginger- garlic paste
- a pinch asafoetida
- 1/2 tsp mustard seeds
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 1/2 tsp coriander powder
- Wash, dry and slice the tindora thinly.
- Heat up oil in a kadhai, mix in mustard seeds and asafoetida.
- When it starts to crackle mix in tindora slices and ginger-garlic paste, stir fry on low heat up for 5-7 minutes.
- When cooked mix in cumin powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder and jaggery(optional) and stir fry on high flame heat up for 2-3 minutes.
- Take off from heat up when crunchy and serve hot.