Sev Tomato nu shaak
Ready In :
- 2 chopped Tomatoes
- 1/4th tbsp Mustard Seeds (rai)
- Pinch of Asafoetida
- 3-4 tbsp Oil
- 1/4 tbsp Sugar
- 1/4th tbsp Turmeric Powder
- 1/4th tbsp Red Chilli Powder
- 1 cup of sev (gram flour strands)
- Salt to Taste
- Add cooking oil to pan.
- Add mustard seeds and asafoetida. Allow the seeds to crackle.
- Now add chopped tomatoes.
- Saute the tomatoes for a minute and add chilli powder, turmeric powder, sugar and salt.
- Cook the tomatoes for a minute and add 2 cups water.
- Stir well and bring the water to boil.
- Lastly add the sev to the shaak and mix well.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot with parathas or rotis.