Prep Time :
- 100 gm Sabudana (sago)
- 50 gm ground nuts powder
- 2 small Potatoes
- 2 tsp coriander leaves (chopped)
- 2 tsp ginger-green chilli paste
- 2-3 tbsp oil
- 1tsp jeera
- 5-6 curry leaves
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- Salt to taste / Rock Salt (Sendha Namak) (for one who does fasting)
- Soak Sago for 5-6 hours (Put less water to soak).
- Peel and cut potatoes into small pieces. You can boil or fry it. (For easy method peel and cut potato into small cubes put some water and microwave for about 8 to 10 min.)
- For groundnuts microwave it for few minutes to get it roasted and then grind it in mixer .(another method for roasting can also be used)
- Heat oil in a pan. Now add jeera, curry leaves, and then add potatoes, ginger-green chilli paste, salt, sugar and lemon juice.
- Stir well for few minutes.
- Add roasted groundnuts to sago and mix well.
- Add sago now to the pan and close the pan.Put heat on medium flame.
- Cook sago till it becomes transparent.
- Stir it well for 2 minutes. Sabudana khichadi is ready for serve.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.Enjoy!!