Ready In :
35 - 40 minutes
- 1 1/2 cup Dehydrated White Peas, soaked overnight
- 3 cup Water (saved from the boiled peas)
- 1 tbsp Oil
- 3 Green Chilies
- 1 tbsp Chopped Coriander
- 1 tbsp Chopped Mint
- 1/4 tsp Black Salt
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric
- 1/2 tsp Cumin Powder
- 4 Potatoes, boiled, peeled, mashed
- 1/4 cup Semolina (rava)
- 1/2 cup Bread Crumbs
- 1 tbsp Ginger- chilli paste
- 1 tbsp Oil
- 1/4 tsp Turmeric Powder
- Salt to taste
- Oil, to shallow fry patties.
- 1 medium sized onion chopped
- 1 medium sized tomatoes
- Imli (sweet and sour) chutney
- Yogurt (optional)
To make Ragda
- Wash and pressure cook peas in water till well done.
- Blend together green chilies, mint, coriander
- Heat oil, add paste. Fry for a minute.
- Add turmeric, black salt, and cumin powder and fry for about 1 minute.
- Add peas, water and bring to boil.
- Summer for 7-8 minutes till gravy thickens.
- Add ginger-green chilli paste, mashed potatoes, semolina (rava) ,bread crumbs, turmeric powder and salt in a bowl and mix well.
- Divide the mixture into 10 to 12 equal portions like patty little flattened.
- Roast few at a time on a greased hot griddle.
- Turn once to roast other side, making them crisp and golden brown. Keep aside.
- Once the Ragda and Pattice is ready .Place the patties in a plate .Pour the ragda on the top .Put the chopped onion, tomatoes , imli chutney , yogurt (optional ) and lastly sev on the top and Enjoy!!