Papdi no lot
Prep Time :
15 - 20 minutes
- 1 Cup Rice Flour
- 3 Cups Water
- 1 Teaspoon Cumin Seeds (Jeera)
- 1 tsp chili–ginger paste
- Salt to Taste
- 1/4 Teaspoon Soda Bicarbonate
- 1tsp Oil
- Boil water in a pan over medium heat. Add cumin seeds, chili-ginger paste and salt, boil until water is light yellow in color.
- Add oil, boil for one more minute add soda bicarbonate.
- Add rice flour and stir vigorously with a wooden spoon to avoid lumps.
- Take off from the heat.
- Put this thicken paste in dhokla making cooker for about 7-10 min to cook.
- Serve hot with oil and chilli powder(if you like hot).