Methi no Bhuko
Ready In :
- 2 bunch of Methi( Fenugreek) leaves (finely chopped)
- ¼ cup Water
- 1 cup besan (roasted)
- 4 tbsp Oil
- 1 tsp ginger-garlic paste
- 2 tsp chili powder
- ½ tsp turmeric powder
- ½ tsp cumin coriander powder
- Pinch of asafoetida
- Salt to taste
- Heat oil in a pan at medium flame.
- Add asafoetida, chopped methi, ginger-garlic paste, turmeric powder, cumin coriander powder
- powder, chilli powder and salt.
- Stir well and cook for 10 minutes at medium flame.
- Stir it well and add water and roasted besan flour. Cook for around 7-8 minutes.
- Serve the bhuko with rotis,bhakri or rotla. Enjoy!!