Methi Bataka nu shaak
Ready In :
- 2 medium sized potatoes boiled (Bataka)
- 2 cup Methi (Fenugreek) leaves (chopped)
- 4 tbsp Oil
- 1 tsp Ginger-Chili paste
- 1 tsp Ginger-garlic paste
- ½ tsp Turmeric powder
- 1 tsp Cumin coriander powder
- Salt to taste
- Sugar(optional) to taste
- Cut the boiled potatoes in to small pieces. Keep aside
- Heat oil in a pan at medium flame.
- Add methi leaves, turmeric powder, cumin coriander, ginger-chili paste, ginger-garlic and salt, sugar (optional) according taste.
- Add 1 cup water in it.
- Let it cook for about 10 minutes.
- Stir well and add boiled potatoes. Add water if needed. Cook for about 4 to 5 minutes.
- Once water is dried up and see some oil oozing its ready to serve.