Ready In :
- 1 cup seviyan (vermicelli)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup milk
- 3 tbsp ghee
- 12-15 cashewnut (kaju)
- 8-10 raisins (kismis)
- 5 sliced almonds (badam)
- 5 saffron (kesar) strands strands
- Take a flat pan and dry roast the vermicelli for about 5 minutes.
- Add the ghee and saute till it gets a nice golden color.
- Heat 1 cup water and 1 cup milk in another pan.
- Add the Water and milk to vermicelli.
- Cook the vermicelli till 3/4th done and the water and milk is absorbed.
- Once this mix has thickened check if the vermicelli is cooked completely.
- Then add the sugar and mix well till completely mixed then add the cashew nuts and raisins.
- Add the saffron syrup and mix well.
- Sprinkle the badam slivers on top and take off the stove.
- The seviyan is ready to serve.Enjoy!!