Khajur Imli ni Chutney
Prep Time :
15 - 20 minutes
- 1 cup deseeded dates (khajur)
- 2 tbsp deseeded tamarind (imli)
- 1/2 cup grated jaggery (gur)
- 1/2 tsp chilli powder
- salt to taste
- Clean and wash the dates and the tamarind.
- Combine the dates, tamarind, jaggery and 1 cup of water in a pan. Boil for about 5- 10 minutes.
- Cool slightly and blend in a mixer to a smooth paste and strain the mixture using a sieve.
- Add chilli powder and salt, and mix well.
- Use as required or store refrigerated.