Doodhi no Bhuko
Ready In :
- 1 doodhi(bottle gourd / lauki)
- 3 tbsp besan (Bengal gram flour)
- 2 tbsp whole wheat flour (gehun ka atta)
- 1 tbsp semolina (rava)
- 1 tbsp ginger-garlic paste
- 1 tbsp yogurt (curd/dahi)
- salt to taste
- sugar as required
- 1tsp turmeric powder (haldi)
- 1tsp chilli powder
- Pinch of baking soda
- 3 tbsp oil
- Grate doodhi, add oil, chilli powder, turmeric, sugar(little), salt to taste, ginger-garlic paste, curd, soda and mix it well.
- After this add gram(besan) and gehu flour and mix it.
- Take oil(2-3 tsp) in kadhai add cumin seeds,mustard seeds,hing and spread this above mixture on it.mix it like a sabji till you get crisp bhuka form of it.
- You can also cover it so that it gets cooked properly.