Ringan chodi nu shaak
Ready In :
- 1-2 bunches of fresh Long Beans (chauli,chawli)
- 1 medium Eggplant- chopped square medium sized
- 1 tsp- Ajwain Seeds,
- 1/4 tsp- Asafoetida
- 2 cloves of Garlic- chopped/paste
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 tsp Turmeric
- 1 tsp Chili powder,
- Salt to taste
- Sugar - to taste
- In a deep pan, heat the oil, add the asafoetida and turmeric. (It can also be cooked in Pressure cooker( 3 to 4 whistle) for fast results)
- When it sizzles, add the chopped garlic and ajwain seeds.
- Now add the chopped long beans, along with some water and cook on medium heat for 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes or so, add the eggplant. Cook until Soft. Halfway through, add the seasonings.
- Don't add too much water if it looks moist.
- Cook for few minutes more until no liquid is left.
- Serve hot with Rotis or bhakri.Enjoy!!