Bataka ni Katri
Ready In :
- 3 medium sized potatoes sliced horizontally
- 1 tbsp ginger-garlic paste
- ½ tbsp ginger chilli paste
- 2 tbsp oil
- tbsp chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- ½ tsp Cumin coriander powder
- Salt to taste
- Take a bowl mix all the spices – ginger garlic paste, ginger chilli paste, turmeric, chilli powder, cumin coriander powder salt and oil .
- Add the sliced potato to this bowl of mixture with spices. Roughly coating all spices to potatoes.
- Heat oil in a pan. Add the potatoes to the pan. Let it cook with covered lid for about 10-15 min on medium flame. stir in between.
- To make it crispier do not cover the lid once they are cooked.