Ready In :
- 1 litre or 4 cups Milk
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Cardamom powder
- 5 chopped Almond (Badam)
- 1 tbsp chopped pista
- 10 strands Saffron (kesar)
- Boil the milk in a heavy bottom kadai.
- Now in 1 tbsp of warm milk add the saffron strands. Keep them aside for the flavors to release.
- Keep stirring the milk constantly and reduce it till it becomes thick and the quantity of the milk is approximately half a litre.
- Add the sugar, saffron and chopped nuts and cook for another 5 minutes. Stir the mixture occasionally. Remove from the fire.
- Transfer to a serving bowl and add the cardamom powder. Mix thoroughly.
- Serve hot or cold garnished with nuts and saffron strands.Enjoy!!