Ready In :
For The Dough :
- 2 1/4 cups whole wheat flour (gehun ka atta)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp ghee
- 4 boiled potatoes
- 1 tbsp chopped coriander (dhania)
- 1tsp ginger-garlic paste
- 2 green chillies , chopped
- 2 tsp dried mango powder (amchur)
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp chilli powder
- salt to taste
- 1 tsp ghee
- Mix wheat flour, salt and water to make a semi-soft dough. Keep aside.
- Mash the potatoes add salt, sugar, mango powder, ginger-garlic paste, chilli powder
- add some chopped coriander and mix it well.
- Make 8-10 parts of dough and 8-10 parts of potatoes filling.
- Roll roti and stuff potato. and roll.
- Cook the paratha on a tava (griddle), using a little ghee until both sides are golden brown.
- Repeat with the remaining dough and filling to make more parathas.
- Serve hot with Yogurt or chutney or pickle and Enjoy!!.